Hello and welcome to Canopy by Hilton Jersey City Arts District, a fun and vibrant new lifestyle hotel in the heart of downtown Jersey City. Surrounded by endless restaurants, art galleries and transportation options, the attractions and entertainment of Jersey City and New York are just minutes away. Take one of our complimentary Canopy Bikes to explore the neighborhood, use the PATH train station next door or rideshare. We'll introduce you to the neighborhood with a local welcome gift at check-in.
At Canopy, we've got you covered. Our Just-Right Rooms have a positively local vibe with décor and art inspired by the area. Enjoy residential comforts like free WiFi, a 55-inch TV, built-in fridge drawer, and beds designed exclusively for Canopy. Choose a suite for a separate living area, more space and cozy extras like bathrobes and Canopy socks. Every floor has a filtered spring water station so you can refresh and feel great going forward.
Welcome the day in Canopy Central Bar and Bistro with a delicious artisanal breakfast made with fresh ingredients and local produce or have a Canopy Break Fast bag delivered to your door. Sample an international array of tapas as well as inventive drinks and craft brew from local distilleries and breweries. Host weddings and events in our 1,400 sq. ft. of function space, featuring the latest A/V technology and space for up to 250 guests. We also offer an outdoor event terrace for small groups, a transfer lounge and 24-hour fitness center.
“A POSITIVE STAY” AMENITIES
- First lifestyle hotel in Jersey City! 211 spacious, well-appointed Just-Right Rooms, with 13 Suites.
- Canopy Central exhibiting rotational "in progress" artworks being worked on by local artists.
- 1-min walk from Grove Street PATH train station, 10-min train ride to Lower Manhattan
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & Filtered Water Stations & Daily Evening Tastings in Canopy Central
- Transfer Lounge: a Just Right amenity for those who need a recharge upon leaving late or arriving early
- Exciting bar menu at Canopy Central Bar & Bistro led by Death & Co.and inspired by local distilleries and craft beer breweries.
- Spacious 24-hour fitness studio with an assortment of latest cardio, strength, core, and balance equipment.
- Creative event spaces totaling 3,000+ sq. ft. outfitted with the high end AV equipment for the Just Right meeting.
- Just Right Rooms featuring open closet, a built-in refrigerated drawer, 55” TV, a Nespresso machine, smart motion sensor technology.
- Outdoor Terrace Garden and Shuffleboard.
- Mobile check-in available.